Well… There aren’t many good things that can be said about my blog, but it’s certainly versatile. Embarrassing to say, but I actually checked this word in the dictionary.
Anyway, I truly thank Lucianus Mauricius from http://idpm.wordpress.com to nominate me. He’s one of my very last followers (like I ever had any…) and it’s nice of him to recognise my blog. Recognise as in acknowledging it as true, i.e. exist. And for recognising it as versatile.
Anyway, there are all sorts of rules for this award:
- Add a picture of the award to this post.
- Thank who nominated you. This rule doesn’t apply for those I’d nominate. I don’t like it. (Mind you that if I hadn’t really wanted to thank Lucianus for nominating me I’d simply not accept this award.)
- Nominate 15 other Bloggers and inform those 15 they have been nominated. I will nominate as many as I can, since I don’t read that many blogs.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
The blogs I want to nominate: (Order is irrelevant)
- The Embarrassment – “About things and their practicality and how they do or don’t affect our lives. This is a light-hearted attempt at bringing to fore some of the not so important things in life.”
- The Eye Life – I’m not sure what the idea behind the blog is, but it’s really funny and well written.
- You Pal Jason – The funniest blog I have yet encountered.
- Finding 42 – “42 was the answer to the all questions about life (‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’), but could have well been a mislead. This blog is its author’s way to find the ‘42′.”
- Definition Of Love – A blog that tries to define aspects of Love. I find it truly refreshing.
- Sarcastic Comments – An amusing blog about all sorts of stuff.
I preferred to use bullets rather than numbers as to not emphasise how few there are.
Anyway, seven random fact:
- I’m random.
- My hair was black before it mysteriously turned to black-with-red-lustre.
- I dyed my hair red.
- I have the dignity of a dog who suffers from inferiority complex.
- I really love math and physics.
- I consider myself a writer.
- I want to leave high school just for the sake of knowing I haven’t actually finished high school. I actually believe I’d do it.
Well, that’s it for now. Guess I’m supposed to go over all the blogs I nominated to let them know I have.